The Sennheiser GSP 350 is a dedicated gaming headset designed to deliver immersive audio, crystal-clear communication, and exceptional comfort. In this review, we’ll explore the specifications, advantages, and potential considerations of this gaming-centric audio gear.
- Type: Closed-back, over-ear
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 26kHz
- Impedance: 19 ohms
- Sensitivity: 113 dB
- Microphone Frequency Response: 10Hz – 15kHz
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Noise-cancelling
- Connectivity: USB
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, PS4, and other devices with USB audio support
- Immersive Sound: The GSP 350 offers a wide frequency response range, ensuring that gamers catch every sonic detail, from the subtlest footstep to the thunderous explosions.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone: The adjustable, noise-cancelling microphone provides clear communication, allowing for effective teamwork and strategic coordination in multiplayer games.
- Comfortable Fit: The plush memory foam earpads and adjustable headband ensure that gamers can wear the headset for extended periods without discomfort.
- Intuitive Volume Control: The integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup provides quick and easy access to audio adjustments during gameplay.
- Customizable Sound Profiles: With the Sennheiser Gaming Suite software, users can fine-tune audio settings, including EQ adjustments, to suit personal preferences.
- USB Connectivity Only: While the USB connection ensures high-quality audio, it may limit compatibility with devices lacking USB ports.
- Limited Platform Support: The GSP 350 is primarily designed for PC and Mac gaming, with limited compatibility on consoles like PS4.
Overall Rating: 9/10
The Sennheiser GSP 350 is a top-tier gaming headset that combines premium audio quality with features tailored for gamers. Its comfortable fit, immersive sound, and noise-cancelling microphone make it an excellent choice for both casual and competitive gaming.
- Can the GSP 350 be used with gaming consoles?
- Yes, the GSP 350 is compatible with PS4, but users will need a USB port on the console for connectivity.
- Does the GSP 350 have virtual surround sound capabilities?
- Yes, the Sennheiser Gaming Suite software allows users to enable virtual 7.1 surround sound for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Are the earpads replaceable?
- Yes, the earpads are replaceable, allowing users to switch them out for new ones if needed.
- Is the GSP 350 compatible with virtual reality (VR) gaming?
- Yes, the GSP 350 can be used with VR systems that support USB audio.
- How does the GSP 350 compare to the GSP 300?
- The GSP 350 includes a USB sound card for additional features, while the GSP 300 connects directly through a 3.5mm jack. Sound quality is similar between the two models.
You Might Also Like These: