The Bose QuietComfort 35 II is renowned for its exceptional noise-cancelling capabilities, providing an immersive audio experience for music and movies. Now, Bose has repurposed this iconic headset for gaming. In this review, we’ll delve into the specifications, pros and cons, overall rating, and more.
- Type: Over-ear, closed-back
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Microphone: Detachable, boom microphone
- Connection: Wired (3.5mm audio jack) and wireless (Bluetooth)
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Exceptional Noise Cancellation: The QuietComfort 35 II’s noise-cancelling technology is one of the best in the market, ensuring uninterrupted gaming sessions.
- Premium Audio Quality: Bose’s signature sound profile delivers clear, balanced audio across all frequencies.
- Comfortable Fit: Plush ear cushions and a lightweight design allow for extended gaming sessions without discomfort.
- Detachable Microphone: The included boom microphone provides crystal-clear communication, and can be detached when not in use.
- Dual Connection Options: Use the 3.5mm audio jack for wired gaming or connect via Bluetooth for wireless convenience.
- Voice Assistants: Access voice assistants like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa at the touch of a button.
- Expensive: The premium quality comes at a higher price point compared to other gaming headsets.
- Limited Customization: The gaming-specific features and customization options are relatively basic compared to dedicated gaming headsets.
Overall Rating: 9.2/10
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset offers an unparalleled audio experience and best-in-class noise cancellation, making it a top contender for immersive gaming.
- Sony WH-1000XM4: Sony’s flagship noise-cancelling headphones offer a similar level of audio quality and noise cancellation, making them a strong competitor.
- Sennheiser GSP 670: Sennheiser’s gaming headset provides exceptional audio quality with a focus on gaming-specific features.
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset brings Bose’s renowned audio quality and noise cancellation to the gaming world. While it comes with a premium price tag, it’s an excellent choice for gamers seeking top-tier audio experiences.
Q1: Can I use the Bose QC35 II Gaming Headset for music and movies as well?
Yes, absolutely. The headset maintains its exceptional audio quality, making it a versatile choice for all forms of entertainment.
Q2: Is the microphone detachable?
Yes, the included boom microphone can be easily detached when not in use, allowing you to use the headset as regular headphones.
Q3: Can I use the Bose QC35 II Gaming Headset with gaming consoles?
Yes, the headset is compatible with gaming consoles that have a 3.5mm audio jack, allowing for wired connectivity. For wireless use, you may need an adapter.
Q4: How does the noise cancellation benefit gaming?
Noise cancellation ensures that you can fully immerse yourself in the game without any external distractions, providing a more immersive gaming experience.