The Sennheiser Momentum 4 is a premium set of wireless headphones known for its exceptional sound quality and sophisticated design. In this guide, we will walk you through the essential aspects covered in the Sennheiser Momentum 4 manual.
Charging the Headphones
To charge the Momentum 4 headphones, connect the included USB-C cable to the charging port located on the left ear cup. Plug the other end into a USB power source. The LED indicator will show the charging status.
Powering On and Off
Press and hold the power button located on the right ear cup to turn the headphones on or off. A voice prompt will indicate the status.
- Put the headphones in pairing mode by turning them on and holding the power button for 4 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue.
- Access your device’s Bluetooth settings and select “Sennheiser Momentum 4” from the list of available devices.
Using the Smart Control App
Download and install the Smart Control App on your smartphone for enhanced control over various features, including EQ adjustments, noise cancellation settings, and firmware updates.
Controls and Functions
Buttons and Touch Controls
- Touchpad on Right Ear Cup: Swipe up/down for volume control, forward/backward for track navigation, and double-tap for play/pause.
- Button on Right Ear Cup: Press once for voice assistant activation, twice for track forward, and three times for track backward.
Voice Assistant Activation
Press the button on the right ear cup once to activate your device’s voice assistant (e.g., Siri, Google Assistant).
Noise Cancellation Adjustment
Control the level of noise cancellation by using the Smart Control App or the touchpad on the right ear cup.
Smart Pause Functionality
The Momentum 4 headphones have a sensor that detects when you remove them. This pauses playback and resumes when you put them back on.
Audio Quality and Features
High-Resolution Audio Playback
Enjoy studio-quality sound with support for high-resolution audio formats.
NoiseGard Hybrid Noise Cancellation
Immerse yourself in music without distractions. Adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment.
Transparent Hearing Mode
Activate this mode to allow external sounds in, providing awareness of your surroundings.
Customize the audio profile using the Smart Control App to suit your personal preferences.
Maintenance and Care
Cleaning the Headphones
Wipe down the headphones with a soft, dry cloth. For stubborn dirt, use a cloth lightly dampened with water.
Ensure optimal performance by keeping the headphones’ firmware up-to-date using the Smart Control App.
Battery Life and Replacement
The built-in battery provides up to 17 hours of playback. For replacement, consult Sennheiser’s official support channels.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
- Clear the pairing list on the headphones and re-pair.
Sound Quality Problems
- Adjust EQ settings in the Smart Control App.
- Check for any obstructions around the ear cups.
- Verify the USB-C cable and power source.
- Clean the charging port for debris.
Software and App Related
- Update the Smart Control App.
- Ensure compatibility with your device’s operating system.
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz – 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1 kHz / 1 mW)
- Weight: 305 grams
Bluetooth and Connectivity
- Bluetooth Version: 5.1
- Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Codec Support: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX Low Latency
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion Polymer
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours
- Battery Life: Up to 17 hours
You Might Also Like These: