The JBL Quantum 800 is a premium gaming headset designed to deliver immersive audio experiences with advanced features like Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and customizable RGB lighting. In this review, we’ll delve into the specifications, pros, cons, and everything you need to know about the JBL Quantum 800.
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Connection: Wireless (2.4GHz via USB dongle) and Wired (3.5mm)
- Microphone: Detachable, unidirectional boom
- Noise Cancellation: ANC (Active Noise Cancellation)
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours with ANC on, Up to 29 hours with ANC off
- Weight: 346g
- RGB Lighting: Customizable lighting on ear cups
- Impressive Sound Quality:
The 50mm drivers provide powerful and detailed audio, offering a competitive edge for gamers with precise directional cues.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC):
ANC technology helps to block out external distractions, providing an immersive gaming experience.
- Customizable RGB Lighting:
The Quantum 800 allows you to personalize your headset with customizable RGB lighting on the ear cups, adding a touch of style to your gaming setup.
- Durable Build Quality:
The headset is constructed with premium materials, ensuring it can withstand the rigors of long gaming sessions.
- Comfortable Fit:
The Quantum 800 comes with memory foam ear cushions and a padded headband, ensuring comfort during extended gaming sessions.
- Limited Battery Life with ANC:
The battery life is slightly reduced when ANC is enabled, which may require more frequent charging during long gaming sessions.
- Relatively Heavy:
At 346g, the Quantum 800 is heavier compared to some other gaming headsets, which may be a consideration for users seeking a lighter option.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
The JBL Quantum 800 offers an exceptional gaming experience with its powerful audio, ANC technology, and customizable features. While it may have a slightly shorter battery life with ANC, the overall performance and comfort make it a top contender in the gaming headset market.
- Logitech G Pro X Wireless: Known for its exceptional audio quality and comfortable fit, the Logitech G Pro X Wireless is a strong alternative for serious gamers.
- HyperX Cloud Orbit S: This headset offers head-tracking technology for a truly immersive audio experience, making it a notable competitor in the premium gaming headset category.
The JBL Quantum 800 combines powerful audio performance, ANC technology, and customizable features to provide gamers with an exceptional audio experience. If you’re looking for a premium gaming headset that delivers on both sound quality and features, the Quantum 800 is a strong contender. Elevate your gaming experience with the JBL Quantum 800.
You Might Also Like These: